What is a mezzanine floor?
A mezzanine floor is a free standing and self supporting raised steel structure, used to maximise factory or warehouse workspace by utilising the unused available headroom. It is a pre-fabricated product allowing for very quick installation times on site, keeping disruption to your day to day business to a minimum.
The perfect solution to doubling or trebling your current usable space!
Why choose a mezzanine floor?
- Save on costs of relocation to a bigger premises
- Save on resources and energy costs
- Double or treble your usable storage or office floor space
- Be customised to fit your exact needs
- Totally project managed, taking the stress away from you
- Fully demountable should you wish to relocate it
- Can be easily extended/reduced to suit your business
- Streamline logistics
- Be installed very quickly by professionals
- Reducing disruption to your day to day business activities
Are you looking to expand? Do you need additional office space or more storage?
If you would like to find out how a quality mezzanine floor could help your business, please get in touch
“We are absolutely thrilled with the mezzanine extension recently installed by Allen Commercial. The installation was carried out to an exceptional standard, and the job completed quicker than estimated. I would not hesitate to recommend Allen Commercial Interiors.”